Protocol: lighter weight, higher repetitions, and faster contractions; 3 x 12 in all exercise unless notified
Goal: quicker feet movement and higher lactate tolerance
Active warm up:
- Jumping jacks: 1 x 1 minute
- Hip rotations: 2 x 15 each leg
- Arm rotations: 2 x 15 each arm
- Inverted hamstrings: 1 x 15
- Leg lifts (lower ab exercise): 1 x 30
- Superset #1: incline bench presss: 95 lbs; military chest press: 35 lbs. dumbbells
- Superset #2: Snatch & stand up: 55 lbs.
- Superset #3: 1-arm clean and jerk: 30 lbs. dumbbells; Lateral shoulder raise (bended elbow): 15 lbs. dumbbells
- superset #4: Pull-ups (wide, side, and normal grip); back flies: 15 lbs.
- Samurai lunges: 3 x 15 each leg
- Plate combos: 25 lbs. plate (chest press, shoulder press, front press, curls, overhead triceps extension, sumo squat).